Sunday, February 3, 2013

4 day weekend

Today was a lot of things. It was our purple Thursday  our long mod for western civ, and our last day of school until our 4 days weekend. When we get back to school it will be Tuesday so we won't have western civ till Wednesday since we don't have it on Tuesdays. I feel like we haven't had a Monday in like months! But that is a good thing because I hate Mondays and Tuesdays are my good days. We have Monday off because Arch Bishop Lori gave us it off for the Super Bowl. So now we don't have to worry about staying up late then having to go to school the next day. My sleeping schedule is going to be so messed up after this 4 day weekend -_-. Well can't wait for Tuesday where I'm sure everyone will be sharing their opinions with each other about the results of the super bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment