Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2/9/13

Today in class we went over grades. Mr. Schick expressed the importance of the blog. Blogging can be there difference between an A or a B or a C and a D. I realized that I have been slacking on my blog not with completion but with the times. I haven't gotten them in by 12 o'clock every night so I am definitely going to try harder. After that Maheer, Ricki, Lexi and I presented our power point because ours was the only one presentation ready I think. We read our slides and went into it a lot more. We talked about the Sea people and we got more into the life of a warrior back then in 2000 B.C. I think we are finishing our presentation tomorrow.Western Civilization flew by though because I was really anxious for lacrosse tryouts at the end of the day. Hopefully I did well on my part of the power point and lacrosse tryouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment