Wednesday, February 27, 2013

2/27/13

Today in class Mr. Schick let us work on our tests if we didn't finish. I was so happy! I did not fill in some answers last time and it was such a relief to be able to ake my time and fix my wrong answers and fill in the unanswered ones. After that he gave us a Chapter 4 assignment which I am doing right now. Here are the answers to what I have so far:
1600-1100 BC- This was the Age of Bronze for the Greeks. It was an advancement in their weapons.
1200s- Rise of Hellenic Civilization and that was a part of the Dark Ages.
That is all I got today because I finished my test toward the end of class and I was making a big effort on only getting answers from the big. During the time I was looking in the book I couldn't fin any! So for the sake of just writing some down I researched those two online. I will definitely get more done tomorrow or the next time we work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment