Friday, February 22, 2013

2/21/13

Today is Thursday so today was our long mod. We covered a lot. The thing that interested me the most was when we talked about the old blind poet who would go around telling stories. I'm pretty sure his name was Homer. He wrote the Iliad and the Odyssey. I love reading so I think me and my friend, Savannah King, are going to read to Odyssey and see if we can finish it. The short and brief description that Mr. Schick gave about the Odyssey seemed really interesting and I am really curious to read it. I don't think I could fit it in my locker though if it is 500 pages.We talked a little bit more about the Dark Ages again and how Greece still came out triumphant. We finished the outline, which Mr.Schick posted on the blog. I will probably refer to that a lot. Especially for the test on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment