Tuesday, May 7, 2013

5/6/13

Today we handed in our essays. Lexie and I finished with 2,067 words. I am really proud! We really busted our butts and put a lot of effort and time into it. I am praying we get a good grade. After we handed that in we took the test. I am estimating I got 2 wrong, maybe 3. I think I did really well. I studied the power point for seriously, like an hour. I even read some of the textbook but I focused mainly on the power point. After I turned my test in we were supposed to read but I had to fix my blog because it finally started working again so I did that. I read outside when I got home. LO2 was about Christianity. It was funny to see the the historical side of Jesus and what the facts say. It seemed to me that most of the time they were on Christ's side.

No comments:

Post a Comment