Thursday, April 18, 2013

4/18/13

Today Mr. Schick gave us the best new that I have heard in a long time. The movie maker project is only extra credit. That is such a relief, but I have mixed emotions. I want to keep working on it but no one in my group wants to do it but me. The work will take forever and I am smack dab in the middle of doing my brain flex for science. I honestly don't know if I'm going to do it. I will work on it this weekend and I will decide then. After Mr. Schick gave us that news we started dissecting the Rome lyrics. I got a full page of notes. it is pretty interesting so far. I didn't understand a lot of the things in Mr. Schick lyrics but now that we are going into it more and I get to write it down things are better. It is going well so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment