Thursday, March 14, 2013

9/14/13

Today in Western Civ we began our class by talking about the picture of Socrates drinking the hemlock. Everyone around him was crying and they were really sad but he didn't look scared at all. Then after that I thought we were going to watch the video, but we didn't. About half the class kept talking and they weren't paying attention at all. It was really rude. So Mr. Schick went out into the hallway and then came back after about 3 to 4 minutes and told us we had to work on our own, and do whatever we thought would prepare us for the test. I can't blame him. It's really annoying how disrespectful some people are, I mean don't they care about their grades at all? Well I don't really understand why the people talking can't just take notes and pay attention but now they are affecting the whole class. I'm hoping they will stop after this.

3 comments: