Thursday, January 17, 2013

First Day of Class


Today was our first day of Western Civilization. We received our textbooks and wrote our names on our books. After that Mr. Schick explained about the blog. I had the blog from last semester in human geo but I had to make a new one for Western Civ. He explained to everybody that we have to blog every night, 130 words, before 12 o’clock, every night, for the rest of the semester. The blog is really important, as it was last semester, so I’m going make the best effort to post every night again. I designed my blog and I’m still trying to find out how to get the fish tank -_-. I need the fish tank. At the end of class, after I sent my URL to Mr. Schick’s email, Mr. Schick answered people’s questions and I started my blog since I knew what to do because of having him last semester. It was an overall easygoing and fun class.

2 comments: